Tucson Insurance – File a Claim
To file a claim at anytime 24-hours a day, please locate your carrier below and call the toll-free telephone number. If you prefer, you can call your agent to file a claim. Please report all accidents to your Agent or Company as soon as possible.
In case of an accident:
- Stop immediately, but try not to obstruct traffic.
- Call 911 if there are serious injuries.
- Secure names, phone numbers, and addresses of other drivers, witnesses, and injured persons.
- Note make, model and license numbers of cars involved, their position and other details of the scene. Camera phones are very useful for these tasks.
- Don’t hastily accept accept responsible or fault for the accident.
- Report the incident to your insurance agent or company as soon as possible.
For other claims, simply call your agent or company.
If you feel it is necessary to take action to make immediate repairs or to prevent further damage, please do so. However, it is important to keep track of what you are doing, document damage and repairs with photos. Report the claim as soon as possible.